Tuesday, March 4, 2008

All Star-weekend


Ok, I am playing basketball at Barnett Recreation Center and your not going to believe it, I am entered in the three-point shoot-out and am playing in the All-Star game!!!!!! Now, I know God does perform miracles because I didn't think I would get selected for the All-Star team in football or in basketball. My Mom thought there was no way I would make the All-star team this basketball season.
P.S. I hope to be a 'star' like the one below - not the one above. Hee hee hee.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kyran! Awesome! Love, Auntie Kris

the Eggernest said...

Absolutley fantastical Ky! We are so proud of you! Keep up the good work, and strong effort, it will always pay off. LOVE YOU WHOLE BUNCHES!!

MoMo's Creations said...

Congratulations Kyran! Way to Go!!